Sunday, October 19, 2008

Last entry for next 3 weeks..?

So maybe not the LAST entry... I'm sure i'll find time to randomly post something...

I decided to spend this weekend relaxing before turtling down in the library to do school work or studying. So now it's over (Sunday = working day duh!) and the condition i'm in right now? I really want to kick this cough... it's weird... i'm fine during the day but when nights come i start coughing... maybe it's the night dry air or cold air... but i dont like it one bit! I find that tea helps... but it's rare that i actually get some good tea to sooth my throat... i kinda wanna go to a TeaLuxe! xD

I'm pretty sore right now... I went out to powderBUFF earlier today... which is a guy variation of powderpuff football... but it's just... with guys? lol it was a fun time but i'm really beat up by it... my foot got messed up and a ton of random muscles are gonna be in pain when i wake up tomorrow i'm sure. Anyways, met a bunch of cool guys from BC, i think they were freshmen, but w/e! always good to get a new set of brothers to chill with. But yeah we got totally destroyed by the upper classmen guys and the young adult teams... but we didn't too bad for just assembling the team just today at the field lol... good times all around though. On a random side note I'm glad that NEU beat BC at hockey earlier tonight... what an intense first home game!! woo! Northeastern hockey is like the only thing (sports wise) to be proud of here lol... at least for me.




Don't you hate when you hear a song that you like... you know it's catchy and all.. then you try to find it... but then you can't!!??! ARG I HATE THAT!... yeah it happened to me last week... I looked up different parts of lyrics and no dice! =( Granted i've only heard 1 or 2 lines of the song... you'd think that would be enough.... Thankfully I found one of the songs i was looking for... was a song named "Ready to Roll" by Jet Black Stare...they're a new band in 2008 and i like how they sound... their first album "In this Life" reminds me of Skillet's Comatose album but on centered around different... more life issues i guess.... Though the song that caught me interested in them was a song about driving fast in your car (really catchy btw)... their other songs are quite different hahaha!


This post is kinda random i'm sure... it's 330 right now and i need rest... though my roommie fell asleep with the TV on... i guess i'll just turn it off myself hahaha xD... but yeah it's not much for a post that will carry over for the next 3 weeks... but who am i kidding... there's like a 78.52 chance i'll post again on how things are goin with my studies and what not...

Recently I've been feeling very detached from some people in my life... maybe it's that i'm just busy with school work and my "normal" hangout friends.... but deep down i feel it's not that... I just feel as if i'm slowly losing some people in my life that i really dont want to?? i dunno there are some good people around and it's sad to have known someone for awhile then kinda detach from them... only to probably re-establish connection with them... but that seems like not enough sometimes... maybe my expectations are too high for my friendships/relationships... but heck.. maybe things will change when i dont expect it the most right...?

I think just the general loss of connection with someone (when unexpected) is disappointing to me.


Life goes on.....


Thanks for reading,

DYung

No comments: